Pricing expertise. When you decide to sell your home, setting your asking price is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. Depending on how a buyer is made aware of your home, price is often the first thing he or she sees.
Many homes are discarded by prospective buyers as not being in the appropriate price range before they’re even given a chance of a showing.
Your asking price is often your home’s “first impression”, and if you want to realize the most money you can for your home, it’s imperative that you make a good first impression.
Many home sellers look to those online ‘guestimates’ of their home’s value. Yet, those estimates do not take into consideration things like: Your Home’s Improvements, Your Home’s Benefits like views and location and what sets your home apart from others.
- Fact: Most agents understand very little about how to price a home
- Fact: Most home sellers rely on the expertise of the agent to ‘tell them’ what their home is worth
- Fact: Pricing a home is the “Seller’s Decision”
- Fact: How much a home will sell for is the “Market’s Decision”
- Fact: Home Seller’s need an agent that can guide them through the home pricing strategy so they can command the most amount of money when it sells.
- That guidance includes: Knowledge about Your Home, Market Knowledge, Pricing Knowledge, ability to select Proper Similar Sales to substantiate its value and marketing knowledge to attract the most demand.
- Fact: Platinum Accredited Real Estate Professionals are experts in pricing Expertise.
- Fact: The Barb Schlinker Team is certified as a Platinum Accredited Real Estate Professional.
- Fact: Barb Schlinker has successfully completed appraiser school and has done thousands for formal home valuations for home sellers, banks and corporations.
Getting the price, you want and need for a home is not as easy as it sounds, and pricing strategy should not be taken lightly. Pricing too high can be as costly to a home seller as pricing too low. Taking a look at what homes in your neighborhood have sold for is only a small part of the process, and on its own, not nearly enough
As promised, if you’d like to receive your free report for home sellers on how to get the price you want and need. To order your report, complete the form on this page, or give us a call at 719-301-1802.