How to Sell a House in 15 Minutes and Get a Cash Offer On your Home
Barb Schlinker Radio Show
719-301-1802 | 719-301-3900
Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty Colorado
Not everyone wants to sell their home through a traditional sales process. Perhaps they inherited a home that needs work or they have had a tenant in the home and do not want to deal with long waiting times to sell. To sell a home quickly. You have a unique RBID system to selling a house in 15 minutes…how does that work?
●We are the only company in town offering the RBID system. RBID stands for Realty Bid System.
●In Today’s real estate market, cutting through the advertising clutter and getting your sellers home sold quickly can be difficult.
●Most agents are simply left listing a seller’s home than merely hoping it will sell.
●RBID solves this dilemma. The key to quickly selling any home is creating more demand for it.
●RBID allows us to create a greater perception of value over and above other properties for sale, getting them sold faster with less hassle.
●With this system, there are massive Seller Benefits because:
→ RBID increases demand the home
→ They are Much More Likely to Sell
→ They Sell Faster
→ They Sell for More Money and with Fewer Hassles
●Every seller wants to sell their home for top dollar and as-is…
→ The RBID system does just that.
●I just sold John and Melissa’s home in Colorado Springs for $36,000 over asking price.
→ That was 13% OVER asking price in just 1 weekend!
●Here is a big surprise:
→ The home was not updated
Why is this important? Well, most buyers want what I call ‘move-in ready’. However, if they perceive a good deal, whether or not a home is updated does not matter as much. If the home marketed properly they will pay top dollar for a home that is NOT updated!
But there is a process to the system and I need a few weeks advance notice to sell a home properly using the RBID System..
●We need some lead time to:
●Promote the home so the buyers know about it, we do that by:
→ Reaching out to the Buyers in our database of over 23,132 Buyers
→ Then we cross-search our buyers in waiting who are looking for a home like this
→ We reach out by marketing to the 4900+ agents who may have buyers interested
→ We create ads to promote our Tour of Homes on these properties
→ We also need to get all the information about the home upfront so the buyers can bid on it:
→ These homes are pre-inspected so the buyers know what they are bidding on.
■That way they can make great offers and even waive their inspection because the information the buyers receive is so thorough. We are talking about Your Exclusive RBID System for Selling Homes in 15 Minutes. I know you get top dollar on homes, is this system for every home seller?
1. Not necessarily, some homes sellers are not in a hurry and want me to slow down the home selling process so they can plan out their move. But there are a few that want to get their home sold fast, yet they want TOP Dollar and are offering the home completely as-is.
→ I recently sold a home in the Garden Ranch
→ The seller inherited the home
■It had a heavy cigarette odor.
■The seller did not want to remodel anything in the home.
●After repair value was about $300,000, AS IS I thought would sell for $230K
●We offered the home for sale at $190,000
●We had 48 offers and the highest cash offer was $272,500
●We ended selling that home for 23% over asking price. But here is the kicker.
○Had we priced it at the fair market value it would have NOT sold for that much.
●Commanding top dollar is all about creating buyer perception of value.
2. RBID Stands for Realty Bid System. It’s designed to create a greater perception of value for prospective buyers and their agents.
3. Each RBID home carries a Buyer Satisfaction Guarantee that guarantees the Buyers satisfaction of the purchase of their home.
●If they are not satisfied with the purchase of their home within a full 24 months of purchase, we will resell the home for free.
4. These homes also have a 12 Month home warranty against system failures as well.
5. Buyers bid on them through a unique and hassle-free auction like bid system.
6. To qualify for this auction, your home must be a very good value – this is accomplished by eliminating any negotiating or speculation room to ensure an aggressive asking price.
7. But the great news is the home seller reserves the right to reject any bids unacceptable to you
167 total views, 1 views today