If you like this video, please share, subscribe and like and I would love to read your comments on this topic. Thank you for watching!
Here are the top 7 things a home seller can do for under $500.
- Spend an hour with a pro We offer a free consultation to tell you what to do and what not to do to get your home ready for sale. And if you decide to let us handle the sale, you’ll also get a professional interior designer who’s an expert in giving you tips to improve your home to sell for the most amount of money. And this service is absolutely free.
- Have your home pre inspected. You know, many people really want to know in advance if they have any issues that they have to deal with and deal with those head on. We include this with part of our white glove service.
- Paint. Did you know that faux paint is now considered dated and dramatic colors are very hard for the buyers to get passed? They see it as work. You’re always better off going neutral and neutral, neutral for paint.
- Inexpensive thing is to save the popcorn for the movies. Did you know popcorn ceilings actually date home, it’s very hard work to take it off, but you can do it yourself and it will definitely pay off?
- Replace those heavy drapes with light sheers or airy blinds. It actually makes your home look bigger.
- Update the light fixtures, especially the kitchen, the bathrooms, and the main living areas.
- Look at the back splash. Did you know that a back splash can really upgrade a kitchen? You have to make sure it compliments your counters, but you can actually get those stick on tiles at Lows for less than $100 and they look fabulous. They actually look like a glass tile back splash.
Top 5 things a home seller can do to really increase your home’s value that costs under $5,000.
- Kitchens and baths. You can always get your money back on that investment. You don’t necessarily have to redo the whole kitchen and do cabinets, but things like lighting, counter tops, appliances, the sink, and door hardware are always a great investment.
- Flooring. Did you know buyers don’t want to buy a house with old dirty carpet or damage flooring? In fact, when they make offers on a home, their offers will be as many as four times the cost of replacing that because they don’t see the value and they don’t want to spend the cash on doing that.
- You can do really well for improving your appliances. Stainless steel is really popular. You can get a whole package including a refrigerator for under $3,500.
- Counter tops. You know, you can get granite in most kitchens for $5,000 and
- Central air conditioning. A lot of homes here don’t have it, and it’s a great improvement that does improve your value.
So as promised to receive your free report on the 27 tips to sell your home fast and for top dollar visit www.TipsToSellFast.com or call me, I’m Barb at 719-301-1802 and to view more tips from Barb on selling your home visit, www.BarbHasTheBuyers.com.