This real estate market is very robust, do you see any signs of this real estate market slowing down?
Looking at Latest #s:
- The Market is Still Very Strong
- Inventory down by 61.3%
- Only 583 Homes on Market
- Should be Over 2500 Homes on the Market
Number of Home Sales UP by 36.2%
Average Sales Price UP by $55,627 Since January
Could the Housing Market Correction be Here?
- Drop During COVID
- Surge After COVID
- Mortgage Applications DOWN
Builders are Building at 15 Year High
- HOUSING STARTS UP 17% IN ONLY 2 YEARS
- MOST WE HAVE SEEN IN OVER 15 YEARS
- Housing Starts – Measure when Shovel Put In Ground
- Takes 6-18 Months to Complete a Housing Unit
- We have Not Seen Impact on Inventory
- Expect an Inventory Surge
- Just as Home Demand is Softening
- Increase of Inventory will Go Up
- So What?
- If you are thinking of selling…
- DO NOT WAIT Until Next Year!
- Peaked early May – 300% in Average
- Since then. Lumber Prices down 30%
Real estate is all about supply and demand:
Lumber Argument was always a Red Herring
- Justification that Real Estate Pricing Surges will Continue?
- Housing Costs more Expensive
- Seeing Indications in a Decline in Demand for Homes
- New Home Building is Surging Record Levels
- Eviction and Foreclosure Moratiums Rolling Off at End of June
- All Happening at ONCE
We Are STILL IN a STRONG SELLERS MARKET
Find out How We Help Our Home Sellers Get The MOST Money When You Sell.
147 total views, 2 views today